Its officially December which means Christmas is fast approaching so I wanted to write a more lighthearted blog. I've decided to share some of my Christmas favourites, feel free to comment yours below!
1. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
This is a tough one. I think my favourite one would have to be Home Alone, every time I watch it I love it more and more. The Polar Express is a very close second. I feel like this is very nostalgic for me. We grew up on this film, every year being so excited.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
Has to be traditional red and green.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
A bit of both. PJs to open presents, then dress up for Christmas dinner, then back into comfys!
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
If I couldn't buy presents for all my family and friends I wouldn't buy for any. If I could only buy one I would buy one for a stranger in need.
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
WHO on earth opens them on Christmas Eve? Crazy people. Obviously Christmas morning.
6. Have you ever build a gingerbread house?
Yes, and failed multiple times.
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Visit family and friends. Stay home with the family and play games. Watch Christmas movies with hot chocolate.
8. Favourite Christmas smell?
Cooking; Christmas dinner or Christmas cake.
9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I live for mince pie season. Also, bread sauce. Christmas dinner is ten times better because of bread sauce.
10. What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Love a good old hot choccie with cream and marshmallows. However, this is my first Christmas with a dairy intolerance... so we'll see how that goes!
11.What’s your favourite holiday/Christmas song?
1. Band Aid
2. Last Christmas
3. Fairytale of New York
12. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
One year I got coat hangers (which I didn't ask for), and a Sloth mask. And no, not the animal sloth. Sloth from the Goonies - thanks James.
13. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, but not on Christmas Day?
14. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
Being an adult means you can buy yourself what you want, which means Christmas is very difficult. It also sound super cliche and cheesy to say all I want is happiness and safety for my family and friends, but that is more important than any gift.
15. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Christmas for me is about magic and hope. Although I am older, I love seeing my younger siblings believe in the wonder. I love writing Santa letters with them and decorating the tree. They bring Christmas to life more than anything else ever could.
See you guys very soon,